Sunday 3 April 2016

Day 24 - Post day 5

I have developed a bad habit of unconsciously scratching my face. Skin is starting to peel off and I can't seem to help myself from fiddling on my forehead. I woke up last night itching and scratching at my chin and forehead, so obviously I'm doing it in my sleep!

I Facetimed my brother and his kids, and grossed the boys out. They kept saying 'stop putting the camera so close to your face.' My sister in law screamed

Yesterday was the most comfortable day since it got bad. I am managing the itchiness with plenty of the paw paw ointment (Brauer brand, the chemist assistant said it didn't have lots of petroleum jelly and was more paw paw than the others). So, I can keep the itch under control using it about 3 times a day. Last night I did get quite itchy though and didn't get much sleep.

Plenty of skin is peeling away now.

Today's shot is after a shower, shave and a gentle rub with a face washer, followed by the paw paw cream. It doesn't look like it's getting better, but I'm sure it is. You can see grey areas where the skin is coming off urrggh. The shininess makes it look worse than it is - that's the paw paw.








No comments:

Post a Comment