Monday 4 April 2016

Day 25 - Post day 6

Yesterday I noticed some small pimple around my chin which I think is because of the paw paw ointment. I will try to reduce that, unfortunately it's the only thing that doesn't sting and feels so good once it's on.

A lot a skin flaked away yesterday, was like being in a tiny corn flakes storm.
 There's section on the my right side of the chin that used to react whenever I didn't shave for a while ( before the treatment - had been doing this for years) and I think perhaps this may have been some pre cancerous activity, because that section has swollen and got very red during the treatment. If so it might be quite deep, and I expect a lot of peeling in that area. It's also where some of the pimples are at. Will need to think how to deal with these. I don't want any infection in the area.

here's a bad shot of today which shows some improvement I think, but still have crusty and pimply chin area.


No comments:

Post a Comment