Friday 25 March 2016

Day 15 - The last week starts!

Leaving Perth to return to a hopefully cooler climate of Sydney. I hope i don't scare the other passengers.

Skin starting to peel off now, around my nose. The uncomfortableness factor is about 4/10, sometimes 6/10. Sometimes it stings, sometimes it just itches. Either it is plateauing, or i"m getting more resilient.

I am noticing tiny red spots like blood, in the extra angry areas. Someone warned me this may happen, it's bleeding. Hardly noticeable today, I will watch it.

There's a lot more flaking of skin on my forehead. It feels hot and irritated all the time now, though I haven't had any problems sleeping or anything, more a constant annoyance. I have not used the Dermaid cream yesterday, I think it didn't really do much. I think ibuprofen might be better for reducing the discomfort. You can't take that stuff all the time though. I didn't take any yesterday, and didn't really notice.

I have been told by a few people to stop after two weeks, however I am handling it ok so I will press on for the remaining SIX DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment