Saturday 12 March 2016

Day 2

I should give some background. I'm 54 years old, born and raised in Perth Western Australia which is probably one of the sunniest places that people live, not far from the southern hole in the ozone layer. As a kid we romped carelessly in the sun for months on end. Every summer was a time of beaching, burning and peeling. Plus, I'm of very Anglo Saxon genes with fair, pale skin. So, all stacked against me for having sun damage in my adult life. I've had a few laser sessions to remove veins and red marks, the odd sun spot frozen off around my nose and forehead, but Dermo has decided now that there's too much to do spot by spot, and so I am embarking on Day 2 of 21 days, twice a day.

 Nothing to speak of today. Oh, this guy has blogged the whole thing, his inspired me to do the same. I hope it goes smoother than his did! http://efudexed.blogspot.com.au/p/treatment-journal-from-beginning.html And, I've seen the cream named 'Efudix', and 'Efudex', so will tag both.

No comments:

Post a Comment